1. On the right side in the project, there is a whole participant list. Participants are divided into three different types. If you select ‘View all’, you can set options for each participant.
- Project manager: Basically, the project creator becomes the manager, and has authority to set up the project.
- External participants: Participants who do not belong in your company. (External partners)
- Internal participants: Participants who belong in your company. (Staffs)
2. Select ‘View more’(Vertical ellipsis) on the right side to set individual participant options.
- Dismiss(Unassign) manager: Revoke from manager.
- Assign manager(administrator): Designate as project manager.
- Leave: Leave the project.
- Evict(Export): Administrator can dismiss (make someone to leave) participants from the project room.