1. If you put your favorite projects in the archive, you can utilize them easily. Select 'Project settings(vertical ellipsis)’, next to project title. Select the ‘Label settings’.
2. You can select the label(archive) from the list to store the project. One project can be stored in multiple labels(archives). In the image below for example, if you select 'Art', 'History' and 'IT information', the project will be stored in all 3 labels(archives) that you selected.
1. Select 'Info' on the bottom menu in the project room.
2. Select 'Label settings’ in the Settings.
3. Check the box on the left side of the labels. After that, you can view the project through the selected label(archive). Note that, you can save your project onto the multiple number of labels without limit.